3rd iteration of Amazon's Kindle Paperwhite series released on June 30, 2015 as part of the 7th Generation of Kindle products. The Kindle Paperwhite 7th Generation is a 6-inch, 300 PPI reading display tablet that is Wi-Fi capable. The designated model number is DP75SDI.

Why does my Kindle frequently disconnect from my wireless connection?

Every so often, my Kindle frequently disconnects from my wireless connection. I do not notice it while I am reading a book, but it is evident when I try to download a new one. Is there any way to fix this problem?

It may be possible that your router supplying the wireless connection is the issue. In this case, the router or modem that is being used to establish a connection may need to be restarted. Try restarting your Kindle and your router.

If the problem persists, then you may have a damaged wireless board that needs to be replaced, or you have to contact your internet service provider for further troubleshooting.

Spencer Taulbee will be eternally grateful.