Repair guides and support for iRulu.

screen broke and touch does not work?

have purchased one the iRulu Android tablet and it had gotten broken its is for my grandson and he fell with it smashing the screen so now the touch screen does not work! How much do u charge to fix this type of problem?

Don't bother having an IRULU fixed as that would be a waste of money. They are junk tablets and you'd be much better off to save your money and buy from any other manufacturer except IRULU. I bought 3 within 2 weeks and they were all junk. Remember, if you think the price is too good to be true, you're likely buying something that isn't worth your money. IRULU SUCKS!

lol I have an I rulu and it does suck! Dont get me started on the camra

IRULU SUCKS. Spread the word. Tell anyone you know that might be purchasing a tablet not to bother buying IRULU. Spend a few extra dollars and buy a tablet that works for awhile. IRULU SUCKS!!!

IRULU SUCKS!!! Spend a few extra dollars and buy a tablet that will last more than just a few days. Some of these junk IRULU tablets won't even last a few days. If disappointing your children with a cheap, crappy tablet that will soon be junk isn't what you have in mind, then spend a few extra bucks and buy a real tablet. IRULU SUCKS!!!

IRULU is a huge waste of money. Don't buy junk tablets made by IRULU. Put a little bit more money and buy something that's not a toy. IRULU isn't even a good toy, there are other toy tablets that are much better for a lot less money. IRULU SUCKS!

Most Helpful Answer

Repairing a broken glass or LCD screen of any Tablet or Mobile phone can be done by many a local repair vendor.

but you should only consider repair if it is less costlier than the price of original or a replacement machine.

This was a gift.. I have NO idea of the orighinal preice.

IRULU SUCKS BIGTIME. Don't waste your money. Buy a different tablet, actually buy anything besides this children's toy. You'll be sorry if you do purchase one.

There are many small repair shops that fix shattered screens. The only problem is is it worth the money to repair it I had a similar problem and was charged approximately $120 or so UP FRONT. .So you need to ask yourself if another new one out weighs repairing the broken one???....

IRULU tablets are toys for children. Please don't purchase one thinking that you'll have something that will work because they don't. Put a few extra dollars with what you have and purchase a tablet that may last awhile, not this one. If it's a TOY for a child and you don't mind that it doesn't work, then by all means, buy one of these JUNK TABLETS. Just know that you're buying a toy.

You will eventually find out that Irulu sucks! They sell junk tablets for a small amount of money. Listen, you get what you pay for so spend a little bit more money and get a tablet that lasts. I bought 3 Irulu tablets, (new supposedly), within days of each other and they all quit promptly. Lesson learned.

Irulu does not suck irulu make beginner tablets for kids and make models for adults to so if you want to be a complete jacka** go do it somewhere else.

irulu sucks! irulu truly sucks!!!

And Sir, in this country we practice Free Speech, maybe not where you're from?

I bought the irulu tablets for my kids, I don't know if their junk or not frankly I don't know much about electronics but for the price and the fact that their beginners it seems like a smart way to go...within 24 hours my 13 year old broke his screen being carless and I'd be a whole lot more upset if it was an expensive tablet

IRULU tablets are toys for small children. Don't waste your money. Walmart sells toy tablets in their toy section that serve the same purpose. Don't be fooled by these people that suggest that these toy tablets are usable as they don't last long enough for even a small child to enjoy. IRULU SUCKS!

If you replace the the screen glass and your touch is still not working look to see if a wire or some thing came undone and if not check your touch cord to see if damaged or pulled out of socket .

I'm sorry to hear about your Grandsons accident with his Tablet. If your Grandson is under 10 years you should get him a Tablet that's sturdy enough that's made for children . (Try Best Buy). Otherwise you will be spending unnecessary amounts of money to keep replacing the Tablet. As for fixing the Broken Touch Screen don't. It will cost more then the Tablet is worth. I hope this helps . Good Luck.

Thanks for your words. I purchased 3 of these poor quality IRULU tablets and all 3 were junk within the first week. One I was using myself and it wasn't abused. They were junk to start with. Manufacturer and seller are both very irresponsible and unreliable.

my screen is broken and it will turn on but it will not turn fully on and it will show a white screen

A person would be much better off to donate their money to charity instead of buying one of these junk tablets. Either way, you won't have anything to show for your money but at least when you donate money, you have a good feeling about what you've done. Buying the tablet will only bring heartache.

IRULU sucks!!! Total waste of money.

I want my screen fix where do I go

IRULU SUCKS!!! Total waste of your money.

Be warned, junk tablets for a cheap price is never a good deal.

just remember...... irulu sucks!!!!!

don't waste your hard-earned money on this crappy tablet.

put a few extra $'s with what you have and buy a tablet that you'll be able to use for awhile. these irulu tablets are toys for small children.

irulu sucks!!!!!

irulu sucks bigtime!!!!!!!!

These cheap toy-ish pretend tablets are total crap and the folks that manufacture and sell them know they are. Don't waste your money on a toy. Instead, spend a little extra and buy a tablet that will last awhile and the seller and manufacturer will stand behind. I can understand why IRULU doesn't stand behind their product, it would bankrupt them as they are ALL junk.

IRULU tablets are toys for children. Please don't be fooled by their low price, they are junk and you will be terribly disappointed as others have been. Spend a few extra dollars and purchase a true tablet that will last for awhile. These are TOYS!!!

ive had an irulu tablet for 2+ years now. no problem!!!

it works great and does everything that i want it to do. i also have 2 full size paptops but i dont expect that the irulu will do what they can do, but thn again, i did not pay the same price for the irulo. listen up, if you want a serviceable tablet for most everyday surfing and things like games/ videos, then get an iruly for about $100 or less. if you need more than that, then just go out and buy a full size laptop and get paid for wht you need. but irulo does the job for just surfing and games imo. thx

Dorothy Rivera will be eternally grateful.