Repair guides and support for iRulu.

screen broke and touch does not work?

have purchased one the iRulu Android tablet and it had gotten broken its is for my grandson and he fell with it smashing the screen so now the touch screen does not work! How much do u charge to fix this type of problem?

lol I have an I rulu and it does suck! Dont get me started on the camra

iPhone X Fix Kits

Warranty up? No worries, we’ve got the fix.

iPhone X Fix Kits

Most Helpful Answer

Repairing a broken glass or LCD screen of any Tablet or Mobile phone can be done by many a local repair vendor.

but you should only consider repair if it is less costlier than the price of original or a replacement machine.

This was a gift.. I have NO idea of the orighinal preice.

There are many small repair shops that fix shattered screens. The only problem is is it worth the money to repair it I had a similar problem and was charged approximately $120 or so UP FRONT. .So you need to ask yourself if another new one out weighs repairing the broken one???....

IRULU tablets are toys for children. Please don't purchase one thinking that you'll have something that will work because they don't. Put a few extra dollars with what you have and purchase a tablet that may last awhile, not this one. If it's a TOY for a child and you don't mind that it doesn't work, then by all means, buy one of these JUNK TABLETS. Just know that you're buying a toy.

If you replace the the screen glass and your touch is still not working look to see if a wire or some thing came undone and if not check your touch cord to see if damaged or pulled out of socket .

i like the irulu tablets,i wish i could find a laptop irulu ithink i would try to buy one.

Dorothy Rivera will be eternally grateful.