How to remove the battery

How do I remove the battery from my laptop when I use it during charging?

Hi Mostaf,

Do not attempt to remove the battery while the laptop is charging. Be sure to unplug your computer from the electrical outlet before removing the battery to avoid electrical shock. Click here for a battery replacement guide to a similar laptop, it may give you an idea of how to remove the battery. Good luck with your repair!

thanks for the guide ,but i have acer e5 573 and the battery aren't in that place i need to remove all the screw (17) before i can reach to the battery

you need to remove all the screws, then the key bored. under the keyboard there is two ribbon cables a large one for the key bored and one for the touch pad. remove these before taking the keyboard off. the battery is the long black rectangle at the bottom. unplug the multicoloured cable from the battery to the lower half of the motherboard. now for the hardest part the battery is stuck on so you need to peal it back with some force. replacement is reverse.

Mostaf Khaled will be eternally grateful.