Released April 2015, also known by model name A10-70F ( 'F' representing that this is a wifi only model)

How to change camera mode

How do I change from front facing camera to back camera?

If you switch the tablet off and switch it back on and hold the on switch for 5 seconds the camera icon returns and you can alter it

C

My camera stopped working after I dropped the tablet. Pop off back cover and plug camera back in and now it works.

hlllo!! i am lovlesh dwibedi i have lenovo tab 2 A10 70L i am suffring problem which my back camera's option is not showing on the screen,so now what i do?

if i take picture on my camera my face is rotating and did not work the rear cam

bottom line.. LENOVO SUCKS !!!! This has been my first Lenovo and was supposed to be good by word of mouth. My say, DO NOT invest urself in Lenovo

This shows how to switch cameras in your tablet.

The switch mode dissapeared!

I am having the same problem, are we missing an update??

Hi, Have you tried backing up your tab and then performing a hard reset to see if it restores the camera switch function? If it comes back after a hard reset, restore your tab using the backup you made earlier and then see if it is still there. If not perhaps a downloaded app is causing the problem

Downloaded another camera app. Same problem!

Hi Hugh Norris,

If you have done a factory restore, (after backing up your tablet first) and the switch option still doesn't appear you may have a hardware fault with the back camera. It may be that the software 'interrogates' the camera to check if it is there and functioning OK (up to a point i.e. can it be accessed and does it respond, not can it take pictures OK) and if not will not allow it to be connected to because it doesn't respond. This is conjecture on my part, but not an unreasonable thing for software to be able to do.

Hi i am Sandesh my lenevo tablets 3 7 camera picture saw up side and not saw back camera?

and my tab is also having the same problem so wat shud i do

Idk I have same issue

Sir tab3 essential Camer not working front and back error in display touch and hold object screen on enable tracking

danabluemoon77 will be eternally grateful.