An Android 4.4.2 smartphone released November 1, 2014.

download failed due to unknown error

When I try to download music or a picture I get a thing that says download failed due to unknown error. It also affected my camera. I got the camera fixed but can't figure out this error. I tried everything! I forced stopped the download app and restarted my phone a couple of times and cleared the cashe, history, and cookies on Chrome. It temporarily fixes music downloads and have had a problem with the camera saving pictures ... It won't even save screen shots... And I have a bunch of memory in my SD card and on the device. I also can't share external on facebook. Help?!

Same with the BLU Sport 4.5 model!

Are you having problems with send and receiving picture text.. Blu 7.0 as well

I didn't try to send any. I fixed everything except I still can't download pictures or music. I found out I need to reformat my phone my doing a master reset. I've only had this phone a week O. o

The error I was getting was called %1$s. I haven't quite figured it out yet but if you are having the same problem it's website might help http://php.net/manual/en/function.sprint...

Tiffany Van Daam will be eternally grateful.