Coffee brewmaster released in 2013. The Keurig K40 is a k-cup compatible coffee maker.

Why are all of the lights blinking on the Keurig?

When I turn the Keurig on, all of the indication lights are on and blinking. The Keurig will not produce any coffee when these lights are on.

I checked the filter, it is fine. All lights still blinking.

All the blight keep blinking.... I cleaned out , Did cleaned out tank and put fresh water in there. Still blinking ???????

i got water in my keuring coffee maker now all lights are blinking wont work or shut off

Same help me fix it. Please also taking it water threw frother

Just solved mine by cleaning the main larger needle at the top of the handle with a piece of wire. Very simple.

This could potentially be from a problem with the water filter in the tank. Try emptying the tank and readjusting the filter. Sometimes the filter can be shifted when filling and not allow the water to properly flow and give you this display.

Here is a link to the Troubleshooting page. Refer to it for more information.

Mine keeps on blinking on and off

Mine is doin that to...how can i fix it?? I NEED COFFEE

push the auto power off at the same time you push both brew buttons

I’m just so upset mine is all blinking fast the lid either pop open or it wasn’t closed and now I can’t do anything unplug and plug back in lights still blinking fast all of them power and three cup lights

Thank you epipro! That combo of buttons being pushed worked perfectly!

Most Helpful Answer

Tried solutions tried cleaning the filter resetting the machine an the lights were still blinking. Had to clean the needle out.To do this get a standard plastic reusable straw put it up over the needle and blow as hard as you can repeatedly several times. Machine now works fine. Ran three full tanks of water through works perfectly every cup. The needle is the little metal spike that puts the top hole in your kcup. Lift the handle and look under the top , flashlight will help. Hope this helps, only thing that worked for me

Didn't work for me. =(

Cleaned everything reseated filter cleaned the needle. Plug it in and all lights are blicking cant turn off hold power nothing

push auto off and two cup sizes at the same time. that will fix it!

That just worked for me after trying everything else. Thanks so much!

That worked for me! Thanks James!

Got my coffee after this fix. Thank you

I do not have an auto off button. Now what?

Wow…my Keurig is having same issue. Havent had very long. Was a gift. Had to pull the reliable old Mr. Coffee out. Now I have 90 cups and a new unusable Keurig coffee pot.

If anyone one finds reliable solution let me know

Mine is doing same thing. Please if someone figures out how to stop it let me know

All my lights r blinking fast unplug and plug back in same thing nothing is working I need coffee !!!! Mom of four young wild boys !!!!! Help!!!!!

Same here!! Just purchased in February!! Help!

Mine is doing the same thing. So frustrating.

Our Keurig did the same thing after doing a cleaning. Put it on the shelf for a month or so, then plugged it back in and it worked! I think some moisture got into the electronics and the month of shelf time let it dry out.

This worked for my Keurig whos lights were all blinking. Thanks

Press the AUTO OFF AND TWO CUP SIZES BUTTONS AT THE EXACT SAME TIME! THAT WILL FIX IT!! LET ME KNOW!

It turns off the lights but when I power back on same issue with descale light. This is a brand new never been used Keurig!!! Maddening!

Same here. Cleaned it, use a paper clip, pushed two buttons with the power button, lights are off but will not turn on. Unplugged it turned it back on, all lights are on but not working. It all started when I tried to clean it with some vinegar. About 4th one I've owned in the past 10 years. Going back to the old coffee pot.

Have you checked and cleaned the needles on the top and bottom? When they or just one becomes clogged, that will cause a malfunction. Also let it set unplugged for a day or so after checking the needles. I hope this helps you and you're able to enjoy the fresh brew that only Keurig can give.

Also be sure you raise and lower the mechanism that holds the pods!! That makes a big difference.

my kurig duo is having issues.. all the lights remaining on ive cleaned it and unplugged and still won't work.. help!

Same.. I walked away and came back to a half pot of gravel coffee and solid lights was using the POT side not the K-cup side

Press Auto Off button and two cup sizes buttons at the exact same time. That will fix it!! Let me know.

It's not working for me tried it several times

All three have to be pushed at the exact same time.

Mine has 3 cup size buttons, do all 3 have to be pushed along with the power button

Stopped it from blinking now I just have the power button comes on and the heating light comes on what size of the cup lights don't come on so it's not going to run no water through without those buttons

Had my pot unplugged while on vacation. Plugged in to make coffee (I need home coffee!) I've done the button thing many times. Also poured out water and gave it fresh water. Nothing. Still blinking and no coffee. It doesn't make any sound either.

I came home to the same thing, clean the needle the k cups punch thru, that’s the only thing that worked for me!

wow, that’s an amazing solution. I have a Keurig maker. still, I solve that issue which I face. just amazing. this site also helps me for [http://https;//www.bestpureplace.com/|Keurig all rights stay on]

I've tried pushing the power button then to with the sizes at the same time the buttons on mine are still lighting up it's not working.

Andrew Bornemann will be eternally grateful.