Parts & Tools

Coffee brewmaster released in 2013. The Keurig K40 is a k-cup compatible coffee maker.

Why are all of the lights blinking on the Keurig?

When I turn the Keurig on, all of the indication lights are on and blinking. The Keurig will not produce any coffee when these lights are on.

I checked the filter, it is fine. All lights still blinking.

All the blight keep blinking.... I cleaned out , Did cleaned out tank and put fresh water in there. Still blinking ???????

i got water in my keuring coffee maker now all lights are blinking wont work or shut off

Same help me fix it. Please also taking it water threw frother

Just solved mine by cleaning the main larger needle at the top of the handle with a piece of wire. Very simple.

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

This could potentially be from a problem with the water filter in the tank. Try emptying the tank and readjusting the filter. Sometimes the filter can be shifted when filling and not allow the water to properly flow and give you this display.

Here is a link to the Troubleshooting page. Refer to it for more information.

Mine keeps on blinking on and off

Mine is doin that to...how can i fix it?? I NEED COFFEE

push the auto power off at the same time you push both brew buttons

I’m just so upset mine is all blinking fast the lid either pop open or it wasn’t closed and now I can’t do anything unplug and plug back in lights still blinking fast all of them power and three cup lights

Most Helpful Answer

Tried solutions tried cleaning the filter resetting the machine an the lights were still blinking. Had to clean the needle out.To do this get a standard plastic reusable straw put it up over the needle and blow as hard as you can repeatedly several times. Machine now works fine. Ran three full tanks of water through works perfectly every cup. The needle is the little metal spike that puts the top hole in your kcup. Lift the handle and look under the top , flashlight will help. Hope this helps, only thing that worked for me

This worked for my Keurig whos lights were all blinking. Thanks

Cleaned everything reseated filter cleaned the needle. Plug it in and all lights are blicking cant turn off hold power nothing

my kurig duo is having issues.. all the lights remaining on ive cleaned it and unplugged and still won't work.. help!

Same.. I walked away and came back to a half pot of gravel coffee and solid lights was using the POT side not the K-cup side

Wow…my Keurig is having same issue. Havent had very long. Was a gift. Had to pull the reliable old Mr. Coffee out. Now I have 90 cups and a new unusable Keurig coffee pot.

If anyone one finds reliable solution let me know

Mine is doing same thing. Please if someone figures out how to stop it let me know

All my lights r blinking fast unplug and plug back in same thing nothing is working I need coffee !!!! Mom of four young wild boys !!!!! Help!!!!!

Same here!! Just purchased in February!! Help!

Andrew Bornemann will be eternally grateful.