PS4 Controller model CUH-ZCT1. Released in November 2013 by Sony Computer Entertainment, this six-axis, 3.7 V lithium ion battery controller is uncomplicated to repair.

DS4 R1 L1 is not working

My R1 button on my 1 PS4 Dualshock controller has suddenly stopped working, how do I diagnose and fix the problem, the same way my L1 on my DS4 controller has stopped working. Please give me a solution.

me too i have this problem too i opened the controller and tried everything like cleaning it and replaced the ruber but nothing happened

Even i faced same issue. One by one all buttons stopped working.

Issue is with the conductive film circuit; which wears out and stops working. You need to first open your DS4 and note the model number of Motherboard circuit, based on which you can buy the conductive film from Ali Express or Amazon. Cost of the film is about $2-$4 in ( INR 150-300). You can replace it on your own. Please contact me if you have any query. @tumharajai (InstaGram)

dharmit will be eternally grateful.