The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

My iPhone screen detached and the display is messed up

One day, I noticed my iPhone 5c's screen was slightly detached from the base. This had probably happened after a bad fall onto the ground. I didn't take much notice to it, as it had caused no problems in terms of the phone's performance. However, just recently, i dropped my phone on accident (Yes, it was in a case), and i noticed the display was messed up. This caused the screen to twitch slightly, as if multiple people were touching it at the same time. I also noticed the top left corner (the one I mentioned earlier) was separated even farther from the base than it was last time. I tried pushing it in, however it popped right back out. If the damage to the phone is too extreme (and requires a hefty repair fee), I am prepared to buy a new phone. Is there anyway I can fix this?

@dawsonburnes replacing the display assembly should fix that. Follow this guide. It is not to complicated and a lot cheaper than a new phone.

Dawson Burnes will be eternally grateful.