2.3L 4cyl or 3.0L V6, 6th Generation

How do I find reactivation code for radio

My car radio is deactivated and u don't know my code to reactivate it

You can get a radio activation code here: https://radiocodevault.com/honda

Most Helpful Answer

@amelia1 there are a couple of things you can try:

1. Look in glove box for small sticker with numbers, should be 5 digits with numbers no greater then 6.

2. Pull out the ashtray and see if the sticker is on the back of there.(older models that have them)

3. Pull radio from dash and write down radio serial number and call local dealer with that number and they will be able to get the code for you. They will ask verifying questions.

One more thing you can do is that Honda has a radio reset website, this is an automated service that can provide your Honda stereo code. Just write down the serial number of your radio and the VIN number of your vehicle then contact Honda. The VIN number is located on the driver side of your Accord vehicle just behind the windshield.

You could also give this a try:

Hit <enter> to insert another list item, and <enter> twice in a row to end the list. To get subitems, repeat the bullet character once for each level of indent you want (e.g. ##)Turn car to ON II(radio powers up)

Hit <enter> to insert another list item, and <enter> twice in a row to end the list. To get subitems, repeat the bullet character once for each level of indent you want (e.g. ##)Turn radio off

Hit <enter> to insert another list item, and <enter> twice in a row to end the list. To get subitems, repeat the bullet character once for each level of indent you want (e.g. ##)

Hold 1 & 6 buttons on radio

Hit <enter> to insert another list item, and <enter> twice in a row to end the list. To get subitems, repeat the bullet character once for each level of indent you want (e.g. ##)While still holding 1 & 6, turn radio on

Hit <enter> to insert another list item, and <enter> twice in a row to end the list. To get subitems, repeat the bullet character once for each level of indent you want (e.g. ##)Write down the 8digit number that should display

Call your Honda dealer and give them those numbers.

I got my activation code from https://radiocodevault.com/honda/

Amelia davila will be eternally grateful.