Easy to use camera for children, able to be mounted on bikes, skateboards, helmets, etc..

Why is my battery not charging?

My VTech Kidizoom Action Cam does not charge when I plug it into my battery charger. What do I do so it will charge properly?

New Battery = Faster iPhone
Fix Kits starting at $16.99

Please make sure that the master power switch on the bottom of the device is placed into the 'off' position for the device to charge. If the device still is not charging the USB cable or battery may be faulty. The Troubleshooting page may be able to help you further.

But it is said in the manual, the master need to be at the "on" position for charging.

I am having same issue. I have 2, one wi charge the other will not. The one which does charge is in the on position.

It will only charge off their usb cable, on any other micro usb lead the part that plugs into the camera is just to short. So it fits in but won't start charging.

When I plug it Ito just says pc connected it doesn't charge

Anthony Teresi will be eternally grateful.