The OontZ Angle 3 is a high quality, lightweight speaker made by Cambridge SoundWorks.

Why doesn’t the speaker connect to my phone?

I keep trying to connect my phone to the speaker, but regardless of what I do there is no connection and no music is playing. What’s the best way to fix this?

If your speakers doesn’t connect to your phone, first, make sure the Oontz angle 3 is on and in pairing mode, the blue light should be flashing. Make sure the Oontz is not connected to another device. Also, you will want to check and make sure your phone’s Bluetooth is on.

If the both devices’ Bluetooth are on and it still not connecting, the problem might be that there are objects between the phone and the Oontz or the phone and/or the Oontz and phone are too far to maintain a connection. Clear the obstructions and keep the speaker and the phone near each other to maintain a strong connection. If the connection issues remain or more problems arise, refer to the troubleshooting page.

The speakers used to come on and let me know who was calling let me know who was on messenger that I had a message it stopped

Mason Hollander will be eternally grateful.