The Samsung Galaxy Grand looks like a larger S III, or a smaller Note II.

dropped phone in water now camera doesnt work

I was waking up to answer a text and my phone slipped off my bed and fell into a half full glass of water. I immediately took the phone out and dried it off I took the back piece off and let it air dry cause there was no immediate problems then I get up to use the bathroom I come back and my phone shut down. I turned it back on placed it in rice it turned on fine but now the camera doesn't work and the apps that involve the camera don't work either. what should I do? please help greatly appreciated

@luna24 couple of things you will have to do. first, skip the rice. It is an absolute myth to use rice. It will not repair your phone, it will not stop corrosion or prevent shortcircuits. You will have to disassemble your phone. Use this guide for some help with that. Then you will have to clean everything with isopropyl alcohol. Remember to remove all EMI shields from your circuit board. Use this guide for some idea on how to clean. It was written for an iPhone but all the points are still pertinent to your phone as well. After a proper cleaning, replace the batter. Then reassemble your phone and re-evaluate. Of course, best course of action would be an ultrasonic cleaning. So if you have that available, use that instead. Until your phone is properly cleaned, it is very difficult to trouble shoot. Remember that water damage is the hardest to diagnose and to repair since virtually any part may have failed.

iPhone Image

Guide

Repairing iPhone Liquid Damage

Difficulty: Difficult1 - 2 часы

Samsung Galaxy Grand Glass and Digitizer Image

Guide

Samsung Galaxy Grand Glass and Digitizer Replacement

Difficulty: Moderate20 - 45 Minuten

jesus luna will be eternally grateful.