MacBook Pro models with 13" Retina displays manufactured beginning 2012.

Screen lines stripe when temperature is cold?

hello everybody !!!

my problem is when my AC is on and the temperature is colder my A1502 screen has horizontal lines , i am obliged to open all my applications to make the processor warm and afterward it's okay , i would like to know how to fix it? please

Yeah solve the problem at 50% i see the display line screen problem happen when my mac is cold i use an app : TG PRO TEMPERATURE to boost my processor and after 2-3 mins bossted everything doing good and i can use my mac, or i open the app required a lot ram processor to warm my processor and after i can use it!!! If someone have a better solution let me known :)

I have this exact same problem with the exact same model. Did you ever find a solution? I am considering replacing the LCD, but don't want to do it quite yet. Please let me know if you solved it.

The same problem. Please write back if you've solved this/

you have to install the Program and go to Fan>Manual>slide it to Right to warm you computer. and he gonna be stop flickering

IZI Tuto Buissereth will be eternally grateful.