MacBook Pro models with 13" Retina displays manufactured beginning 2012.

Screen lines stripe when temperature is cold?

hello everybody !!!

my problem is when my AC is on and the temperature is colder my A1502 screen has horizontal lines , i am obliged to open all my applications to make the processor warm and afterward it's okay , i would like to know how to fix it? please

Yeah solve the problem at 50% i see the display line screen problem happen when my mac is cold i use an app : TG PRO TEMPERATURE to boost my processor and after 2-3 mins bossted everything doing good and i can use my mac, or i open the app required a lot ram processor to warm my processor and after i can use it!!! If someone have a better solution let me known :)

I have this exact same problem with the exact same model. Did you ever find a solution? I am considering replacing the LCD, but don't want to do it quite yet. Please let me know if you solved it.

The same problem. Please write back if you've solved this/

you have to install the Program and go to Fan>Manual>slide it to Right to warm you computer. and he gonna be stop flickering

Somehow the LCD froze up when starting my PC. Took it down to the Apple Stores ran all sort of diagnostic check all passed. Its the cold weather every time I start its froze and clears out about 5 mins. Went to Fiji south Pacific for 2 weeks it works every day when I was there weather was warm and average 85 deg. Got back to Seattle it back to same thing again. So Ive been warm it next to my stove and it clears up right away. My Imac Pro 13" only 11 months old.

Like i posted earlier there a program name TG pro. You can run you processor fan manually so thats can warmup your computer and les 15 min. Instead put u computer next to. An heater or oven ! The battery can explode! Buy the program and solve that problem thats the only way i solve it

IZI Tuto Buissereth will be eternally grateful.