Also known as Samsung Galaxy J1 Duos with dual-SIM card slots. Announced - 2015, January

Why does my samsunggalaxy j1 is not opening?

When i tryed starting up my samsung galaxy j1, it doesn't start up until the point that i can use it .. it is stucked at a samsung logo on my screen and keeps on repeating until my battery is dead. Before this happend, my phone says it lacks free storage and can't recieve more msgs. Then i restarted my phone and then this happened. Please help me guys. Really need my phone to be fixed as soon as possible

Samsung logo then off and does it again?

Try leaving it on charge for half an hour if that does not work you may need to do a factory reset or reload the software on the phone in order to get it working again.

To factory reset:

Hold power button + volume up + home button until Samsung logo appears. When Samsung logo appears stop holding the power button but continue holding the other buttons. Once you get into a recovery menu which usually release all keys.

Use volume keys to navigate the menu and the power / home key to select the highlighted option.

Do wipe data / factory reset. Wait for this to complete and reboot phone.

If this still doesn't solve the problem then you will need to restore firmware using Samsung Kies / Samsung Smart Switch.

Or flashing firmware via Odin via this guide:

http://updato.com/how-to/how-to-install-...

how to restore firmware using samsung kies?

how am i able tp restore the firmware on my phone(samsung galaxy j1 ace)

,how to restore the firmware using my phone Samsung Galaxy J1

What if after factory reset, it still doesn't work?

Sir how to repair my samsung j100 its stack showing the logo samsung and it wont even start stack at showing the logo

i try this Hold power button + volume up + home button but it doesn't work, how to restore firmware using samsung kies?

It's still it doesn't work to open my galaxy j1

Please help me to open my galaxy j1... thank u

Sir can u help me my Samsung j100 dead boot from logo until i restore finish not flushing need fix ty

Can I buy board of Samsung j100

Please he LP me my Samsung Galaxy j1 is not working how to restore firmware...

My sumsung j1 do the same just shows log then went off again and again

first i done my phone update then restart my phone and phone start but stop at samsung logo.............plz help me

First my phone is laggy after that I cannot even open any apps then I power off and I can open an app after that when I use YouTube it automatically went to Google a couple of times then i reset it as I can't open an app again . I let it stay for a night then I try using my phone in midnight cause I cannot put my pattern as my j1 ace is very laggy and it hung . After that I tried it again in the morning the same thing happened and went I turned off my phone, I didn't see any Samsung logo and it is still hung and it irritates me so much . Please tell me what to do about this Situation?

Ac will be eternally grateful.