Released on September 19, 2014, this 4.7" screen iPhone is the smaller version of the iPhone 6 Plus. Identifiable by the model numbers A1549, A1586, and A1589.

iPhone constantly searching for carrier (no service)

I have this iPhone with a badly broken screen. The lcd still works. The phone is not bend so the motherboard looks ok. Only problem is the phone keeps searching for carrier. what could be the problem?

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

First, check the time and date is correct, as this can cause this issue.

Second, check that the IMEI and Modem Firmware is visible in settings. If it is not, you have what's called a baseband issue, and the device needs board level repair. There's a link on my profile for a website of trusted techs if you wish to find someone close to you.

If both of those things are OK it may still be a board level issue (iphone 6 are very common for cellular IC fractures) but it definitely needs to be investigated further by someone experienced

ifixshop will be eternally grateful.