Kyocera's Hydro Vibe is a waterproof touch screen phone with a 4.5inch impact-resistant screen and Smart Sonic receiver technology

Why can’t I connect to Wifi?

You have trouble connecting to the internet, browsing websites, sending or receiving multimedia messages, sending or receiving emails, or accessing internet content with applications.

Having issues connecting to Wifi is a common problem. There are a few things that may be preventing you from accessing Wifi:

1. Your mobile data may not be enabled.

2. Your device may not be connected to the Virgin Mobile data network.

3. You may need to reset your connection to the Virgin Mobile data network.

There is a detailed guide on how to troubleshoot these problems over on the troubleshooting page linked below:

Kyocera Hydro Vibe Troubleshooting

bağlanamadığın cihaz nedir? pc, telefon, tablet vs vs

I know this is an older post, but it's at the top of my Google search, so maybe this will help someone. Make sure auto date/time is checked, and that your phone is showing the date correctly. If not, set it right and restart the phone. I just encountered this issue, but I let my ten year old play on my phone. Sometimes it doesn't take long for kids to mess these devices up. ;-)

Another thing to try that worked for me before, click/hold on your WiFi network, then select modify network. Check advanced options and change your IP settings to static.

How do I the internet Kyocera to work

Kunal Patel will be eternally grateful.