3D touch after screen disassembly

Hi.

So, I read that the 3D touch won´t be perfect after a screens replacement. Is this right?

Any different between a OEM screen and a original?

And, if I disconnect the screen (original screen that came with the phone), and connect it again, will that affect the 3D touch?

-Alex

Most Helpful Answer

Not all support the 3d touch function well. We have made a test on different iPhone 6s screens about 3d touch. You can check here:

OEM 6s displays are built in a different factory, which means they will have different workmanship from the original displays.

It may look the same and feel the same but the 3D touch may not be as responsive as with the original.

What do you mean it wont be perfect?

Ive gotten my 6S Screen/LCD repaired myself ( same LCD, i just repaired the glass screen) and the 3D touch works fine.

It all appears to be down to the individual quality of the parts. I ordered a 6S LCD for a screen replacement and while the LCD and touch worked without a problem , the Force Touch would only work 30-50% of the time and be really inconsistent.

In the end , I got a refund on the screen! , probably like most things there are varying quality of the parts. Where did you source yours from and how much did you pay for it if you don't mind me asking? :-)

Where did you bought it?

alex will be eternally grateful.