Repair on 52" Sony television
four blinking red lights on standby also I have replaced the and lamp and surge protector.
Is this a good question?
@ddugan the 4 times blink error is usually a Temp or a Fan error. For probable causes you need to check
- Fan1-4 Power is not supplied. (GI board)
- Fan connector is not seated securely.
- Fan caught wires or harnesses.
- Internal temperature is too high.
- IIC-E line connector(H4 board) is not seated properly.
Try to see if you can get into the Self Diagnosis Screen. Unplug your set for a few minutes. Plug it back in. In standby mode, press the buttons on the Remote Commander sequentially, in rapid succession as shown below:
Display==> Channel 5==>Sound Volume (-)==>Power
Let us know what your diagnostic screen displays.
Was this answer helpful?
Past 24 Hours: 0
Past 7 Days: 0
Past 30 Days: 1
All Time: 265