Asus ZenFone 2 (ZE551ML) is an Android smartphone manufactured by ASUS released March 2015.

SIM 1 no signal

hello, i have the asus zenfone 2 and today i have problems with slot1 sim card, sim car is insert but is not singal service, when i put de sim in the slot 2 that work god. please i need help.

both of my sim cards are not being detected please help

I have zenfone 6 with similar problem, sim 2 not detected. Have tried swapping the SIM cards around, and they both work fine in slot 1

Ich habe ein Zenfone 2.Die Sim Karte habe ich vom Samsung überneommen.

Sie hat alle Daten übernommen, steigt aber nach kurzer Zeit regelmäßig aus und ich muss immer einen Neustart machen! Dann funktioniert die Karte wieder? Was kann ich da machen?

Bot sim 1 and sim 2 are no signal please help.

The sim card cable has become disconnected from the main board. It happens a LOT on the ZenFone 2. Check out the Tear Down screen shots. You will see exactly what I am talking about.

Most Helpful Answer

The root of the trouble is mostly because of the loose Sim 1 slot.

What I did with mine was placing a folded paper between the two sims in order to push each other firmly to their slots.

Actually the sim slots are all good, problem is with the buggy $@$*!& ASUS stock android os. I replaced my stock os with lineage os, and it is all fixed, no network problems, and the performance also improved. ROOT it. TRUST ME

I have ZenFone 2. When I traveled to Taiwan, I used the sim card from TaiwanStar, it worked fine. But when I returned to USA, I replaced it by the original sim card, and it cannot be detected. I have experimented by swapping the sim cards in two slots, and trying one sim card in only one slot, ect. And it works now. My impression is something is sticky inside that I do not understand. But if you swap the sim card a few of times, it should work.

My phone 2 sim cannot activated

I have some problem, I already do factory reset, downgrade firmware coz I think use to be my SIM 1 is normally in older firmware, but it still doesn't work, still not signal :'( I'm sorry for my bad English, and I can't give u solution, but I hope u not do what I've done, coz still the same.

I 've some information that u can try to use original micro SIM ( i mean not use cut SIM manually). I'm not try yet.

I think its the antenna cable, since this is broken i have no signal on sim card 1 slot.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/For-ASUS-...

I will buy this.

I have the same issue, I ordered the Asus Zenfone 2 SIM Card Reader Holder Connector Slot Flex Cable Replacement and will replace it as soon as I receive it by mail. Ordered it through ebay for 10$CAN

It worked! I received the item and it wasn't working, the seller on ebay sent me another one and now the phone WORKS just as it did before. Though it was a little pain to replace it ended up working.

It may be due to loose contact. Try the following:

Remove the sims. On the back of each of the sims place two layers of thin cellotape or packaging tapes.Trim the edges. Now insert the sims. Also place a thin hard strip of plastic ( even a match stick piece) in between two sims so that they do not slide out. Over this, again put a piece of cellotape

See now your sims will work, unless of course the phone other has major issues.

Dr Sundara

G my phone no sim card activit

sim card no open signal

your problem

My Asus Zenphone max phone sim 1 Unavailable problem. how solve this.

Ben şöyle çözdüm

Let me tell you my journey how I got slot 1 unavailable intermittently:

1. Add sticky tape on the SIM card. It worked, then not anymore. Until too much pressure causing damage to the Flex Cable.
  2. Bought a new flex cable. It seems to work. But, on the same day the problem happens again.
  3. Used other SIM card which is thicker (the same card with I used to have when having the phone the first time). Still undetected.
  4. I’m almost certain, this is an OS issue. I’m going to use a custom ROM.

Edgar will be eternally grateful.