Taking apart the Logitech M280 aka M320

Does anybody have any idea on how to disassemble this mouse? I'd like to replace the switches inside of it, but I can't seem to find any screw holes, even under the feet of the mouse.

Most Helpful Answer

The M280 has a single screw below the battery. It is covered by a black sticker somewhere in between the + and - signs. I scratched the area with my nail and a circular area appeared indicating a screw hole. I removed the screw and the was able to take the thing apart for cleaning. Hope this helps.

Yup, this helps!

Thank You, it works!

Hi Yang Ho

There should be 2 screws where the legs are and one next to the battery. I haven't personally open one of them but I have opened different ones.

Hope this help

I tried taking the feet off, and removing the battery and almost everything that could be covering screw holes (including stickers) but there's nothing of the sort :(

I know what you mean though, as I've taken apart a lot of Logitech mice before easily. This is the first one I'm having difficulties with

Sorry I couldn't help

Yang Ho will be eternally grateful.