Machine-readable instructions that direct computer processors to download and render images of cats from the internet.

procedure to download a video file

MacBook Pro 13" Unibody Mid 2009

I need to download a video file,

I use FIRE FOX as my browser even though I have video download helper I am unable to proceed it is frustrating for the past two days I know it is soft ware issue, MacForums is of no help It says you must install a converter but when clicked it leads to nowhere.

Kindly guide me.Thank you.

NARAYANAN LAKSHMANAN INDIA

what type of video file format are you trying to download and from were are you trying to download it.

http://bristow.ontraport.net/c/s/s5K/rUi...

i am unable to understand what type of video file it is i have enclosed the link

Not all elements from a web site are downloadable.

The Web site may choose to lock content so it can't be downloaded. While it might be possible to get around what the web site has done, we don't support getting around copywrite laws.

Sadly our focus here is hardware and we really don't offer software help.

DownloadHelper needs to detect the source of video on a page before it can start downloading. It's not able to detect video clips all the time, but you may use another alternative solution just like Keepvid.com. This website provides download service for you to grab video via URL and also lets you export video files to media formats flexibly. There're more options here: Alternatives to DownloadHelper

NARAYANAN LAKSHMANAN will be eternally grateful.