PlayStation 3 Slim Repair

The PlayStation 3 Slim is the second version of the PS3 video game console produced by Sony Computer Entertainment. It was released September 1, 2009.

PlayTV for Playstation 3

I have PlayTV for the PS3 and i was wondering if it is ok to be using it all day?

My PS3 does get hot but not that hot that i can hear the fan but im worried that using it all day everyday may give it less of a life or may damage the insides due to the heat all day.

Most Helpful Answer

They wouldn't release it if using it all day broke it, sure it will probably drain its life a little bit but not much!

These systems are designed to withstand HEAVY usage, we are gamers after all :) spending hours using it!

Don't worry about it, SONY are a company designed on extremely high quality craftsmanship, i don't know of any other companies that are quite as anal as SONY about quality and reliability.

kmjy will be eternally grateful.