Furby was a popular electronic robotic toy resembling a hamster/owl-like creature which went through a period of being a "must-have" toy following its launch in the holiday season of 1998, with continual sales until 2000. Furbies sold 1.8 million units in 1998, 14 million units in 1999, and altogether in its three years of original production, Furbies sold over 40 million units.

My Furby is not moving much and goes sleeping after 1 minute

My daughter's Furby just started to make this cracking noise with every word it says. Also the Furby's moving very quietly and not moving back and forward (at all).

Usually when the Furby goes to sleep, it will bend forward. Also the its ears (SOMETIMES) are not moving forward when going to sleep.

When the Furby is awake, it will last like 1 minute and its eyes will light off (and will go to sleep). It will only wake up if I shake it well.

I also noticed that will not react fast/properly when touching him.

The reset (or the change of personality modus which ONLY WENT GO 1 TIME)won't help.

I kindly ask for help. I speak also NL, ES and IT.

Thanx!

My furby keeps falling asleep

Ciro Morante will be eternally grateful.