A 4 Amp corded power drill released in June 2014 by Black and Decker. The corded device is a part of the Matrix Quick Connect System which enables various attachments.

How can I switch the direction on the drill?

I need to unscrew a misplaced screw but I don't know how to switch it into a reverse position.

please tell me how the reverse mechanism works in bosch gsw 450re , because it isnt working in my machine ..

Most Helpful Answer

In order to change the direction of torque, fully toggle the switch above the trigger into the alternative position.

I have a domestic 450w Black & Decker electric drill that does not have a reverse switch, yet it is turning anti-clockwise. Mind you, I lent this driller to someone who returned it long ago, but now I wished to use it in lieu of the other two that I have and discovered that it has started to turn anti-clocwise with the result that the chuck unwinds. Please can i repair it as it is adequate for me.

I do not know if he repaired it or not, because he passed away.

Re Black & Decker drill, it only has a common switch and a sideway button which when pressed while drill is functioning will render drill functioning automatically. Again, please anyone with a correct answer? Thanks beforehand.

Hi Mr Edgardo Gutierrez thank you for your answer. But my drill has a common switch.

It is possible to change the direction by reversing the brush connection which will be internal to the machine. Need electrical knowledge to do so.

Tyler Yurina will be eternally grateful.