The Kenmore Elite HE3 is a washing machine by Kenmore.

LOC is flashing. Machine will go no further

loc is displayed. Machine will go no further.

@treeplanter LOC is a reference to the control lock. Two ways you can try to fix it. The normal procedure is to hold down the "end of cycle signal" (drain/spin)button for 3 to 5 seconds. Or you can try to press and hold the add steam button for 5 seconds. Sometimes a simple unplugging the machine for 15minutes will reset it as well. The only other thing I could see is that the control interface has failed and has a stuck or shortened keypad. Let us know what happens when you try those.

Your shared wisdom saved the day! Seeing the LOC , unplugging it and still same result had me furious that a stupid computer was going to stop my laundry task. OH but wait! Go to the internet and see if you can't trouble shoot. Ours was the steam button with a small lock pic under it, held it until it charmed. And it worked!

Thank you very much

I had loc on display, unplugging did not work but holding ADD STEAM for 15 seconds did the job

Bless you! I bought the washer used yesterday. It worked once, then that flashing LOC wouldn't let it do anything. The Add Steam button worked for me too, when I held it until it beeped.

Thank you so much holding down the add steam button worked

Randy will be eternally grateful.