The Kenmore Elite HE3 is a washing machine by Kenmore.

LOC is flashing. Machine will go no further

loc is displayed. Machine will go no further.

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

@treeplanter LOC is a reference to the control lock. Two ways you can try to fix it. The normal procedure is to hold down the "end of cycle signal" (drain/spin)button for 3 to 5 seconds. Or you can try to press and hold the add steam button for 5 seconds. Sometimes a simple unplugging the machine for 15minutes will reset it as well. The only other thing I could see is that the control interface has failed and has a stuck or shortened keypad. Let us know what happens when you try those.

Your shared wisdom saved the day! Seeing the LOC , unplugging it and still same result had me furious that a stupid computer was going to stop my laundry task. OH but wait! Go to the internet and see if you can't trouble shoot. Ours was the steam button with a small lock pic under it, held it until it charmed. And it worked!

Thank you very much

I had loc on display, unplugging did not work but holding ADD STEAM for 15 seconds did the job

Thank you! Thank you!

The add steam button did it!

You are my hero!

Add one more for YOU ROCK!!! First thing I tried was the "Add Steam" button - held for about 5-10 seconds until it chimed, then I hit the power button again like normal and IT WORKED! Note that pressing and holding the Add Steam will not give you any aural confirmation - no sound at all until it chimes. Thank you <3

Mine was the Add Steam button too. No chime, just unlocked the next I pushed the on button. You guys rock!!

Randy will be eternally grateful.