Repair guides for Android cell phones manufactured by LG.

it says unfortunatley, system UI has stopped

I am using a LG pro max and the screen shows unfortunately, system UI has stopped

I am unable to use the device

Thank You

i cant even get the phone to do a factory reset. the error message never goes away. i click ok when it pops up but within 5 second its back. i have an lg g4. i need help. i can't do anything on this phone, i can't even shut it off with the back power button. i have have to dismantle phone and remove battery.

hard reset your phone by pressing off button and volume key down

Most Helpful Answer

my phone kept syaing that and it finally shut down and wont turn back on

If it is rooted and you do not know what you are doing, you might have deleted an odex file that patches that. Otherwise the systemui settings are corrupt and you might have to do a factory reset.

I did a factory reset and nothing changed

I can not find a device called "LG Pro Max". are you sure that is the correct name?

me either i did factory reset and nothing change

I have had this problem too. The error message "Unfortunately, System UI has stopped" pops up around every five minutes, and I can only access the first 5% of my phone. The battery charges fine, but the phone itself doesn't allow me to use the device because of the error message.

imtiyaz khan will be eternally grateful.