Released February 2015. Model numbers XT1527, XT1514, XT1523, and XT1506.

problems with screen cables

Good afternoon, after re-replacing The screen of a client, I'm facing some problems with the touch screen technology... After I've taken off the screen glass, only part of the touch sensing was working (bottom-left part of the phone), I've tried taking off the LCD and cleaning up the internals with a towel, but after I've reassembled the LCD, the touch was completely gone. I think (and wish) that it is only a cable positioning problem, but I can't fix it... Need help.

I know you don't to hear this, but it sounds like you probably have a faulty digitizer on your hands and will have to source another. Just to be sure though, make sure all the connectors are properly seated. If it's a ribbon style connectors, trying cleaning the ends of it with a cotton swab and 91% isopropyl. If it's the FPC type, have a look at it under a microscope to make sure its not missing any pins

Sam Kultz will be eternally grateful.