Earpiece speaker not working

I just changed the digitizer and lcd on my 6S and now the earpiece speaker isn't working. I connected everything exactly the way it came off the old screen and am stumped as to why it isn't working properly. Thoughts?

When replacing the ear speaker, make sure the gold contact points on the flex cable match with the metal springs of the ear piece speaker. The holes of the flex cable should allign perfectly with the little plastic pins in the screen frame.

Do what Jake said, did you wear gloves during the repair, if not you might want to clean those gold connector with some alcohol, any oil will cause those connections to work properly.

jeremiahmitchell87 will be eternally grateful.