The Roku 3 is a third generation streaming device released on March 5, 2013. Connect to any television or video display with correct input connections to stream available content.

Volume Button Replacement For enhanced remote

Where can I purchase a replacement momentary pushbutton for the roku 3 enhanced remote?

If the button is not literally broken but just doesn't work, it may be easier to fix the remote.

Here is a link that shows you how to fix a remote control unit. In the video it shows using a small screwdriver to pry open the case. It may be easier and cause less cosmetic damage if you use a wider bladed tool such as a 3/4" paint scraper. it spreads the pressure over a wider area.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVr8eLW0...

Hopefully this is of some help.

Hi @toblerone ,

I wondering if you could even buy the individual button, however there is always this option. Given the price you could hardly do better.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Latest-Generatio...

No, this does not answer the question.

Where can you buy a suitable replacement microswitch?

The volume-up switch has physically failed in my case - it literally fell apart. (The rocker pushes two separate switches - one for volume up, and one for volume down.)

Roku support was useless. They want people to buy new Rokus (but only through resellers - not directly.)

Replacement remotes (with headphone controls) are the price of a new Roku.

The Roku apps do not offer private listening headphone volume controls for the Roku 3.

This question is not answered. It is a simple question but no one seems to be able to answer it. I have narrowed it down to about 30 options on digikey but have not had time to actually get my calipers out and measure out the dimensions of the button.

I have the same problem with my Remote, the "up" volume is broke.

duteycs will be eternally grateful.