The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

After iPhone 5c Broken Screen Replacement. Camera test issue.

Hi

After screen replacement I can't seem to press or test camera button on lock screen. Please help.

Screen seems to work, I can press pass keys or dial keys on lock screen.

Thank you for your time.

You will have to open phone again - you have problem with connector - use magnifying glass and after disconnect inspect all pins on both sides of connector (camera and Motherboard. if everything is ok, clean contacts with Alcohol ( not Whiskey please). Reconnect and check if connection is firm ( you will feel Click sensation).

If this is not the case check your date and time settings - sometimes this causes all kind of troubles - mostly with WiFi but had cases when was playing with camera too.

n0000 will be eternally grateful.