How do I fix the on/off switch on my Jabra sport pulse?

I can connect the headphone through the USB port. The battery gets charged. But I can't turn on the device. I think the on/off button is broken. How do I fix it?

I have the same problem.

Could you find a solution to the broken on/off button?

My device stopped working after use in rain.

Same here, just stopped switching on !

I thought the the problem was solved by a firmware updat released in 2016.09.06. But the button is not working again after a training.

I think that the microfone orifice allows the sweat to interfere in the on/off button.

same problem, what a piece of crap for such an expensive thing

I have the same problem, after one year to jabra pulse dead. I read here about other people with the same problem and about their suspicions that the moisture came into the holes at the microphone.

I put forced into the holes of the electronic microphone contact cleaner spray, after an hour I repeated the operation.

After 24 hours he returned to life

It worked for me

After 24 hours he returned to life

It worked for me

Fernando Alves Reisen will be eternally grateful.