Use these guides to repair phones from all manufacturers and service providers.

Straightalk phone keeps saying Mobile network state disconnected

Ok so my phone wont work it its straightalk and i havnt refilled in a while and i just bought a new sim card and use the $40 card to refill it. I noticed that i also dont have a phone number when i go into settings. Im not sure what to do if anybody had the same problem and figured out how to fix it please let me know I really need help w/ this ..thank you

Hi

Have you activated the service?

Here is a link to the Straightalk website.

https://www.straighttalk.com/wps/portal/...

I have service is this my phone or something they have done I'm family mobile it has kept going from emergency calls to network and then I discovered it's disconnected too

Please Please Help Me!! I'm not sure why but my screen an everything I click on. Is like in NEGITIVE MODE I MEAN EVERYTHING I TRY AN LOOK AT LOOKS LIKE A NEGITIVE FROM AN PHOTO. AN SOME SCREENS ARE JUST BLACK IM NOT ABLE. TO SEE ANYTGING IVE BEEN DEALING WITH THIS FOR AWHILE BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO RESET MY PHONE

Average will be eternally grateful.