I cracked my phone screen but still on and its blacked out?

cracked it on Sunday and I was hopping to get it fix around this week and I was listening to music going to lunch and the screen just shut down. Once I was in class my phone ringed but couldn't answer because of the screen can I get the screen fix or will I have to replace the phone?

I have the same problem currently. Will they replace my phone though? Or will they call it busted, if this can be solved let me know. Please. I have an IPhone 5S.

Can i have it then

if your screen is cracked and its not turning on or its black you can fix your screen its the screen back wire in the back of the phone that ripped that made your phone turn all black all u have to do is get a new screen put it on your phone and boom it turns on and the screen not black anymore. hope this help u!

I think you need a new lcd :)

Try to do a hard reset on your phone.

Hold the power and home button for around 7 to 10 seconds. This should reboot the device. Let go when you see the Apple logo. Your phone should be fine now.

If not, let me know and Ill suggest other steps.

will it restart the phone

It will restart the phone.

More than likely the lcd is bad and needs to be replaced. I have seen a hard reset fix this issue sometimes.

Yup, you'll have to replace a new LCD, it costs about $100 to get a replacement online. Here are the part and tutorial guide 's links you may need:

Part: http://www.etradesupply.com/apple-iphone...

Tutorial: iPhone 6 Front Panel Replacement

not yet , You can used it as usual

But if you want to replace a new original screen,Here are the part may you need

iPhone 6 screen:http://www.hcqs.cc/iphone-6-lcd/iphone-6...

jesusa mejia will be eternally grateful.