Blue Spots on Screen Months After Replacement

I replaced the display on my Iphone 6, using a kit from ifixit, back in September 2015. Around November '15 I started noticing a single blueish circle forming towards the middle/left of the screen. The circle keeps growing and as of now I also have a blueish tink in other areas of the screen. Any ideas what may be happening?

Most Helpful Answer

Happened to me when I fixed my friend's iPhone, for me it was only a bubble of humidity that was stuck between the metal plate and the LCD, I opened the phone, removed the metal plate, let the phone open for 5 min to be sure that the humidity was gone (you can use a hairdryer if you are lazy), and put everything back.

squeaky1680 will be eternally grateful.