Comprehensive guides and support for a wide range of wearables including the Apple Watch, Android Wear powered watches, Fitbits, and more.

Why I can't reset my password?

I was forgot my smartwatch password and now i can't use it it's GT08 smartwatch

How I will return it back please answer me

Thanks for helpful information :)

how to reset noise smart watch

My smart watch is model RYX-NX9 HOW Can I get its puk

please help

If you haven't changed it yet, the factory set password is "1122". If you did have a password and forgot it, you may want to factory reset your watch.

Hope this helps.

Its not working

Who well Doctor it and there ie password

How well factor it and there is password

How do you perform a factory reset on this particular one, I have one with the same issue and would like to just factory reset back to like it was when I first got it but can't remember what I did with my instructions manual. Any help would be nice, I've searched the internet and still can't find anything.

I need help with the same thing

Simply remove the battery

Wait for some minutes

Insert the battery again

Switch on and type in factory set password - 1122

Problem solved!

Can u help? I had already set connectivity and network but still can't download apps. Pop up Browser.... would you like to download and install... I clicked Install but did'nt work

connect it to computer and try from google apps store more likely it works you can download and install or uninstall from google android apps. hopefullu it works, Nest of luck.

it still say wrong password

Switch on and type in factory set password - 1122*

Restart pass word 1122

Restart pass word 1122 Thanks

The prescribe password ie.1122 which i enter is denoted as incorrect password. Please help

i have smartwatch zd09 i forgot my pass word which i type 1122 factory reset pass word i used but cant can you help me to solve this prob

the code is 1122 (factory)

no i change my password and when i turn it off i dont remember the password

I have bought a dz09 smart watch and it as enetered password recently and he don't told me the password kindly told me any way way to Hard Reset my watch.

Kindly tell me as soon as possible.

dz09 go to the dialer ( as if you was going to make a phone call and enter this to restore the phone and reset the password ....Restore factory settings: *#987*99#

I have a smartwatch, I bought it online, I have never had to type in my password but the watch has been left dormant for a while and now it won't let me in without a password, I have no idea how to reset the watch to factory so that I can put the 1122 code in. It doesn't accept that. I did take the battery out and left it a few minutes but to no avail. If anyone can help I would be most appreciative. Thanks in advance.

mamabear1

neither of the 3 passwords to reset have worked. Its my fathers smartwatch and he cant remember what pass he has used.

i´ve taken the battery for 24h and tryed the reset passwords again, none of them worked.

plz help

I have an sun S2 smartwatch the 1122 password doesn't work is there any way to get it working again

No problem with Factory Reset, o.k., but what is: "Input PUK", pin I think, please if anyone can help, Tim H.:

tiger11946sr@live.com, HELP! Thank

You!!!!

Good day, I just bought A1 smartwrist watch, if I use it with sim card the battery doesn't last about 6hours, but without SIM card it takes 4 days before I recharged the battery, any help on how to use it with sim card

Tried every method... But, Finally i have found the solution... take a gun and shoot it, and buy a new one.... i actually am stressed out tring to fix it

i have been having much issue then i went on you tube n figure it out first you get the password screen with 3 trials i type in 1122 then i hit ok its going to say wrong password at this point it takes you back to the password screen where u have 2 trials left i type 1234 then hit ok and its going to again said wrong password i type 1234 again n it said done meaning it work SHOCKING but it work i have been messing with this phone now for a week hope it work for u guys i have the DZ09 Smartwatch with the copperface thnaks

Farid Hamdy will be eternally grateful.