Sound System Extension Speakers

Hello, I have a new SONY Bravia HDTV Model KDL48W600B. This tv was for our bedroom and my wife sits and reads in one end of the room away from the bed. The new tv is close to her chair and she is fussing about the sound bothering her as she reads. My question is what kind of a little sound system can I get that would have maybe extension speakers that I could have the sound at the other end of the room. Your help would be appreciated. Regards, Mikd Davis / Owensboro, KY

Answered! View the answer I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0
Add a comment

1 Answer

Chosen Solution

Mike Davis Your TV has HDMI, composite and component output. so any small sounds system would work. Something like this and many others would work. Also, consider a wireless headphone etc. To see how to set it up, check this site as well as set your audio output according to the iManual from here page 88

Was this answer helpful?

Score 3
Add a comment

Add your answer

Mike Davis will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 0

Past 30 Days: 3

All Time: 88