Parts & Tools

Dell Inspiron N5010 Series laptop comes with either Intel Core i3 330M or Core i7 740QM processor and can have a GMA 4500MHD or ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650 adapter.

bluetooth is no longer in my laptop

I have been using Bluetooth on my Dell Inspiron N5010 but yesterday, I realised the icon was no longer there. I have searched through out the laptop to find it but was unsuccessful. My phone detects it as Dell wireless 365 Bluetooth module when I deleted it and searched for it, but I can't communicate with it. pls what should I do?

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

Have a look under "msconfig" to make sure that the Bluetooth driver is still set to start up with Windows upon launch.

Also, make sure that the driver is still actually installed and runs correctly; this can be done under device manager.

Another note, if you're using a Bluetooth adapter, ensure that the USB adapter is plugged into the port that it was installed on.

ujay will be eternally grateful.