The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Why is my phone not coming up at all

My iPhone 5C screen broke and the phone has refused to come up at all even when charger is connected

Most Helpful Answer

Have you tried connecting it to your computer and seeing if it displays as a connected device. Also does it still vibrate or make any noises when a phone call comes in or when you switch on/off. If it does then it is likely to be just the screen. If not then the logic board may be damaged.

I've tried connecting to system too no detection, no vibration when power button is held.if the logic board is damaged how much might dat be?

This is one of the most complicated fixes on the iPhone - simply because there are a lot of components to be removed from the phone before gaining safe access to the logic board. But sorry, I'm not too sure about the price that a repair store would do this for. You could try getting a quote from somewhere like icracked stating your issue. Good luck.

Steve will be eternally grateful.