RCA Android tablet with detachable keyboard, identified by model number RCT6303W87DK.

How do I get a manual for my tablet?

Hello Sirs, I received a RCA 10 Viking Pro Tablet for Christmas. There was no manual with it. I am having a lot of problems setting it up. Can I get the proper manual for the tablet? If not Why Not?

Download it! Google it like everybody else does! Okay search on:

Viking Pro 10 RCA User Manual. There are 2 of them. 1 is English and the other is Spanish. Personally, I have both of them!

RCA - Radio Corporation of America - is an ancient company that produced old radios, phonographs and records to play on them. If you had All 3 of them in mint condition, they'd be worth a small fortune.

Well have to go - Boom Beach is calling.

Lord Saint Dennis Charles Smart, Enlightened

Heaven's Spokesman, Healer, Exorcist & Seer

@melloman you can download the manual from here This is direct download. I did do a virus check as well as malware and spamware and all scans were negative.

The OS should have come with a manual. If it has been deleted, create a new user(or reset), or click @oldturkey03 's link.

When I clicked on the link, it took me to RCA and the link for the manual. When I clicked on that link, I was informed that the website was compromised, and there were numerous privacy issues. I immediately got out of that page...do not click on link and do not download from that site!

@rayandbeckybateman thank you for pointing the security concern out. Link in original answer changed.

Melvin Bray will be eternally grateful.