Blinking red light, doesnt turn on

Hi

My samsung tv wasnt turning on. The red light is just blinking

Same problem here. Power on tv and Red light blinks and no picture . Occasionally the picture does appear after powered on however the usual plasma buzz sound is a little louder and after 5 or 10mins the picture drops out.

This tv has been so awesome, I really don’t want to lose it!

Model: PS59D8000

I have samsung slim tv led 32" 9000 series made in malysia i have same problem after turninig on power as than i got display of cable tvwhen i press my remote button red light led got automatically green after some time blinking red light constantly as well as i cant change my chanell whenever i manual scroll buttons control panel manually and comes manu option on why pleas do some sugestions positivly thanks muhammad jahangir

Hello sir my led tv 40 inch nipex brand this is a Indian product when I on the tv its power on but red light on only 2 are 3 times blinking only please tell me

mervinrs, this could be a multitude of things. the constant blinking (no pattern) is indicative of an error with the power management system. The quickest way to test is by disconnecting the main board from the power supply board, plug in the power supply board, after that you should see some lights in the screw holes if the power supply is good. If you do not, then you can either move on to the mainboard. Worst case scenario would be a bad panel, which can also cause this error. It might help if you post some images of the back of your TV with the cover removed as well as images of the different boards. Use this guide for that. Of course, a bad capacitor is always a possibility as well:-)

My tv seems to work if I turn off the mains and leave unplug over night. Then when I switch it off it won’t turn on again from standby unless I unplug and leave it to rest.

What part should I replace if this happens?

what do I do if there is light through the screw holes when I unplug the power supply

@treypage "light through the screw holes" would mean that your backlight is on. Where do you unplug the power supply? What TV are we talking about? What other issues is this TV having?

Most likly it's the power supply or the buffer boards or booth. Also it could be failled capacitors on the mail logic board.

If it's more the 4-5 years old it might not be worth fixing.

I can't seem to get mine working it keeps flashing its red light and the doesn't turn on what do I do !!!!!!

Well, the answer to my problems was the main board and t-com board. But I ended up changing all 3 board because I purchased the whole kit.so now I have spare parts just in case. Go to http://www.shopjimmy.com/?gclid=CjwKCAjw...

Look up the model it usually runs for about $100

Good luck, hope it works for you.glad to help.

my samsung 40 inch led tv red light blink i test asyou instrction main board conector remove desplay

comming but i test with multemetor high voltage two capacitors 400volts 8.2 uf capaitors chaging voltage

defarant that capacitor cgaging voltage same or derarant two capacitor defarant chaging voltage

but same valev 8.2 uf 400 volt

I am having the same problem. It was working fine before I left for vacation. Now that I’m back it won’t turn on. I press the power button, then the red light flickers when I press the power button, but the screen doesn’t turn on.

The thing is, I got my TV less than two months ago. I am not tech savvy enough to remove and replace parts. The tv was a gift and I won’t be able to return it. Any thoughts on what to do? Thank you!

mervinrs will be eternally grateful.