Blinking red light, doesnt turn on

Hi

My samsung tv wasnt turning on. The red light is just blinking

Same problem here. Power on tv and Red light blinks and no picture . Occasionally the picture does appear after powered on however the usual plasma buzz sound is a little louder and after 5 or 10mins the picture drops out.

This tv has been so awesome, I really don’t want to lose it!

Model: PS59D8000

I have samsung slim tv led 32" 9000 series made in malysia i have same problem after turninig on power as than i got display of cable tvwhen i press my remote button red light led got automatically green after some time blinking red light constantly as well as i cant change my chanell whenever i manual scroll buttons control panel manually and comes manu option on why pleas do some sugestions positivly thanks muhammad jahangir

New Battery = Faster iPhone
Fix Kits starting at $16.99

mervinrs, this could be a multitude of things. the constant blinking (no pattern) is indicative of an error with the power management system. The quickest way to test is by disconnecting the main board from the power supply board, plug in the power supply board, after that you should see some lights in the screw holes if the power supply is good. If you do not, then you can either move on to the mainboard. Worst case scenario would be a bad panel, which can also cause this error. It might help if you post some images of the back of your TV with the cover removed as well as images of the different boards. Use this guide for that. Of course, a bad capacitor is always a possibility as well:-)

Most likly it's the power supply or the buffer boards or booth. Also it could be failled capacitors on the mail logic board.

If it's more the 4-5 years old it might not be worth fixing.

I have the same TV and the red light constantly blinks when power is connected. I removed the back panel and it looks like the screen lights are working but just flashing instead of staying on. I have replaced the power supply board and the main board. Any ideas on what my next step should be?

@mervinrs were you able to fix yours?

same here, about to go take it apart to clean. When it atually does work, i’ll be playing a game or something and the screen just goes green, and makes the loudest fuuuucking noise.

Hey...

I have a problem with my Samsung PS51D550C1RXXA. It won't turn on, When I unplug and plug my power cable the screen turns on for a few seconds then it goes completely cold.... and also the LED flashes 6 times before it dies...... Please help.

Hi, I’ve got the un46es6150fxza model Samsung tv and have the blinking light issue. I was waiting to buy a new one then googled it and hear about the common bad capacitor issue. I took the back off thinking I was going to be looking like a genius to wifey when I fixed it and voila. No visibly bad capacitors. Any idea what else it could be? I see no burn marks or anything that looks like it’s out of whack (but I’m no expert).

Thanks for the help!

-jorge

-

mervinrs will be eternally grateful.