Blinking red light, doesnt turn on

Hi

My samsung tv wasnt turning on. The red light is just blinking

Same problem here. Power on tv and Red light blinks and no picture . Occasionally the picture does appear after powered on however the usual plasma buzz sound is a little louder and after 5 or 10mins the picture drops out.

This tv has been so awesome, I really don’t want to lose it!

Model: PS59D8000

I have samsung slim tv led 32" 9000 series made in malysia i have same problem after turninig on power as than i got display of cable tvwhen i press my remote button red light led got automatically green after some time blinking red light constantly as well as i cant change my chanell whenever i manual scroll buttons control panel manually and comes manu option on why pleas do some sugestions positivly thanks muhammad jahangir

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

mervinrs, this could be a multitude of things. the constant blinking (no pattern) is indicative of an error with the power management system. The quickest way to test is by disconnecting the main board from the power supply board, plug in the power supply board, after that you should see some lights in the screw holes if the power supply is good. If you do not, then you can either move on to the mainboard. Worst case scenario would be a bad panel, which can also cause this error. It might help if you post some images of the back of your TV with the cover removed as well as images of the different boards. Use this guide for that. Of course, a bad capacitor is always a possibility as well:-)

My tv seems to work if I turn off the mains and leave unplug over night. Then when I switch it off it won’t turn on again from standby unless I unplug and leave it to rest.

What part should I replace if this happens?

Most likly it's the power supply or the buffer boards or booth. Also it could be failled capacitors on the mail logic board.

If it's more the 4-5 years old it might not be worth fixing.

mervinrs will be eternally grateful.