A sanitary disposal device for human waste. No plumber necessary! Fixing a toilet is more straightforward than many people think.

How do I adjust my toilet refill?

Ok my toilet when you flush and it begins to refill, how come the water stops right at the part of the toilet bowl where it flushes? So in other words, bear with me, when you come to use my toilet there is practically no water. Can I adjust the refill after the flush?

If you want more water bend the rod on the float to make the float higher so it takes more water to get the shut off to engage

If you lift the top off the tank, you will see (should see) a plastic tube that is routed from the fill mechanism into the overflow tube, which is a vertical tube about 1" in diameter that goes nearly to the top of the tank. The plastic tube directs some tank filling water down the overflow tube, filling up the bowl. If that is disconnected or missing, there will be no water going into the bowl while the tank is filling, which would cause the symptom you describe. There are other possibilities, but this is the most likely.

Joey morales will be eternally grateful.