Guidance requested for installing Camera & Sensor Cable Shield Sticker

After my first "fail" in repairing an iPhone, I'm starting over, with new parts. In addition to a new front panel (I tore a cable on the "old" new front panel), I also ordered a new Camera and Sensor Cable Shield Sticker to replace the original one which looked pretty worn out after having been removed and replaced at least twice.

After reviewing assorted how-to guides, I've yet to find one which details how to go about replacing this part. I'm planning on just figuring it out as I go along, but I'd sincerely appreciate it if others would share their experience/advice. (I'm really hoping to avoid future problems with this project!)

Thanks in advance for sharing your knowledge.

Thanks @WiN6MaN. After debating the risk of damaging the ribbon vs. the need for the sticker in the first place, I opted to stick (no pun intended) with the original Cu sticker. Hopefully I won't regret this decision.

It sticks right behind the camera itself, you need to separate the camera and the ribbon a little. But be careful to not separate it to much or you'll break the ribbon.

Honestly tough this sticker is not crucial and even if it's not there the camera/light sensor will work just fine.

I think it serves as a ground to avoid or lessen screen static.

ellamama will be eternally grateful.