Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

Camera and Torch do not work

The camera and the torch stopped working. I have tried everything in term of resetting and etc etc. Have you experience something similar?

Apple Watch Kits

Screen and battery repairs just got easier.

Apple Watch Kits

Most Helpful Answer

Right first of all go to the app store Download the Camera+ app and a Flashlight app and try and see if it works, if not take your device apart(look on ifixit) and get a new battery as the torch&camera do take up a lot of battery so it might have put alot of pressure on your battery if you use it regularly. Please note that I am not responsible for damage to your device. This is just advice. If you wanna stay on the safe side, go to a local electronics repair shop and chuck in a fiver

BTW: I mean fiver as in five GB pounds as I am from GB. I dont have a frickin clue bout America

Did you recently do any repairs on your device, drop it, or has there been any moisture damage?

You can check the indicators on your phone for the last question. It's likely your camera module broke or simply went out. Fortunately this can be repaired and fairly easily, as well as inexpensively.

Here's the camera: iPhone 6 Plus Rear Camera

Here's the guide: iPhone 6 Plus Rear Facing Camera Replacement

iPhone 6 Plus Rear Camera Image

Product

iPhone 6 Plus Rear Camera

$21.99

cristianocerca will be eternally grateful.