Repair information for the 7" Android tablet by Samsung. Fixing this device is straightforward, and requires only common tools. The Samsung Galaxy Tab is an Android-based tablet computer produced by Samsung. The 7-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab is the first model in the series. It was introduced on September 2, 2010

Your device is not compatible with this version

I reset to factory defaults. Apps were working fine until I tried to download them again that is when I recevived the message that my device wasn't compatible for this device.

I have same problem

So you mentioned water damage battery and charging issues? That should not be related to this...

Go to your browser preferably chrome. Type in DraftKings apk the first choice pops up . Hit download.you can do this with any app on Android. Make sure you enable third party apps.

Also hear is a link. https://youtu.be/9dOkxF5Egzg it works.. I was able to get it by simply typing DraftKings apk and downloading after trying everything.Goodluck

I had a problem with my Samsung Galaxy S7, some how my Groupon app was deleted and when I try to add it back it's says this version is not compatible with this phone. How ? I HAD it before. I send a message to Groupon and they said it should work, contact my cell phone provider and they said Groupon need to make this app compatible with this phone.

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

Have you tried updating the Google Play Store app?

Open the app, tap Settings, scroll down to Build Version, tap to enter. If there is an update option select it and allow it to update. Try to download an app and see if it works.

If it says it is already up to date, try the following: From Main Menu on phone go to Settings > Apps > swipe right to All > scroll down to Google Play Store, tap to enter, tap clear data. Try to download an app. Hopefully this may help you.

Is this for a tablet or phone as tablet not mentioned thanks ☺

Hi Dave Clarke,

Google Play Store app should be applicable for any Android based device

I tried, but it's still saying 'This app is incompatible with all of your devices.' . Is there anything I can do?

The I have the same incompatible with you device

i have the same problem. incompatble with my device. but my husband and daughter with same phone and same account have no problem. it all started when i recieved my catcher savings.

'''Omg THANK YOU!!!! Ive been trying all %#*@ nite, then last weekend too!!

My phone is doing the same, I cannot download the app.

Try to download another third party Apps store like Mobogenie

I got a Samsung tab 3 and cant connect tv cant fint it

Got usb wire to Samsung tablet to tv still cant find it

Still says incompatible. ..Help ????

Thanks for your suggestion, @jayeff !

But I already tried to update Google play store app but it does not work for me.

While searching the web, I followed MegeByte advice and try to remove Google Account and reconfigure it again, and luckily it works for me.

I can not download live me on my tablet Your device is not compatible with this version

I cannot application download on my tablet or phone

To play Apple Music on your Tablet or Phone, you'd better remove the DRM from Apple Music so that you can enjoy Apple Music on Tablet.

take off any apps that say incompatible with your phone and download again but do this on a pc and they will work fine.

I also meet some obstacles when converting Audible audiobooks to Samsung Galaxy Tab 7. It seems tell me that Audible audiobooks have different encoding format compared to Tab 7 compatible files. Fortunately, I have found a useful tutorial: play audible audiobooks on android

This page tell me what happened and how to do solve my problem: play Audible audiobooks on Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.

Share this drm audio converter with you. Hope it help for you too.

I get the same for hotstar even after factory reset.

Device S7 Edge

@aarolee Tried this Apple music converter, it really can help me remove the DRM from the Apple music and listen to it anywhere.

Tory Carkoski will be eternally grateful.