Announced in March 2015 and released April 10, 2015, the Galaxy S6 Edge is the curved-screen version of Samsung's newest flagship smartphone.

Motherboard damage memory data back

hi my phone is broken but i want my data back how cane this happen ?

here is my broken phone :(

my only thought is that if you could stitch the board together by micro soldering then connect power to the board you may be able to connect to a computer and retrieve your data . Otherwise I would consider this lost data sorry

thanks dear.

Most Helpful Answer

The only way to retrieve data from a phone is to fix it enough to get a computer to read it

how about removing memory chip to a new motherboard ?

wont work sorry

i post it pic of my broken phone cane u just look at it maybe u give me a way to get my dad.

Did you get your data back? I got same problem yesterday and i also have some important data. If you get your data back, please tell me in detail about it. contact me pranav.patel85@live.com

Hi this just happened to my phone also. I need those files!!!

If you have any info please email me at mathdai06@gmail.com

I was able to move the memory chip from the defective board to a new board I got from China and I could read out all the user data. So at least with the used android version there was no encryption of the data in the memory chip.

Greetings

Where is thr memory chip located on the board? Im trying to get my pictures out of the phone

Where is the memory chip located?

I posted you some images below.

The memory chip is located there:

But pay attention, it is soldered piggyback onto another chip. Between both chips there is some glue. You can remove some of the glue outside of the chip by heating it a bit.

It’s not an easy task so I would do it only if you cannot repair the mainboard itself.

Greetings

Carsten

Amir Balak will be eternally grateful.