Apple iPhone

Complete disassembly and installation guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.

iPhone 3G Blank Screen

So I took apart my phone to change the back of it. When putting back the phone everything had worked besides the vibrating motor. After that issue I had taken apart the phone to fix that but this time when I had put everything together, the screen is blank. It doesnt work.

The phone rings and vibrates when I get calls. I can cancel the call using the power button. Everything is funtional but the screen and touch.

Any idea on what I might have done wrong?

check the first 3 connectors are in place, most likely connector 3.may take several goes... if however the phone wasn't powered off when you did the repair you may have shorted the lcd.

So is the digitizer fried too? Cause they are two different cables and it really doesn't make sense that both of them would. See let's say I get a call, even if the LCD is fried the digitizer should enable me to slide it right?

by Jerry

Jerry will be eternally grateful.