OnePlus' second entry into the Android phone market, the OnePlus 2, was released on August 11th 2015.

Battery not Charging , Its now not powering on

My one plus two is not charging its now literally dead , i cant charge with any charger

My one plus two mobile is taking more hours to charge.it taking 8 to 10 hours for full charge.what i would do????

Im having the same problem. i even replaced the battery and still it turns on and switch offs immediately. please help

Most Helpful Answer

1.If it won’t turn on then leave it plugged in for a couple of hours, and then hold down the Power button for a good 20 seconds to see if it comes back to life. OnePlus suggests that you try holding the Power button down for 20 seconds five times to power cycle the phone.

2.Try plugging it into your PC and see if it’s recognized or if it charges.

3.Try holding down Power and Volume down and see if it boots into recovery mode.

If nothing works, you may have to repair it.

The data cable works for data transfer (when there is charge in phone) but not it totally empty . Left it plugged for hours but nothing working .

It looks like your battery is damaged or otherwise faulty,maybe the best fix is to replace the battery itself. You can find repair guide for the battery replacement.

My data cable is not connected with PC it is only charging from PC. As well as my charger is not working.

Thank you so much. My OnePLus 3 went to a comma and i got a heart attack.

The 20 Sec power button hold worked for me

Thank you.

I have the same problem, but it seems that there is a short circuit on the connector usb-c on the phone. When connected to an external charger (quadruple), two telephones, including my other phone stops charging. Cable tested, the original charger as well. So only remains connector. Phone bought on the website two months ago ... as it advertise?

Even i am having the same issue with OPT..its literally dead. When i press the power and volume down button it just flashes and switches off..And if power and volume up button it goes into fastboot mode. Rest nothing is working. Please help..

I thought it was a hardware issue too but I started to look more into the OPT issues and find out that was hardbricked so you could try to find a guide for unbrick it. If you dont find it tell me and i'll link the web. I've recovered mine from the death:)

can you send me the link

send me the link plz

Please tell me the option...I am into a situation where my OPT doesn't power on...but always shows low battery...basically stuck.

can u please send me the link

please send me the link at email ID ritavparikh@gmail.com

For anyone with bricked problem Try one plus forums. They got answers.

Also check with other another type c cable bcz itit solved my problem

Just do this.

Make sure phone is off

Try get into the recovery menu (power button and vol. down for a few seconds).

Then you need to wipe cache, reboot. Should be fixed.

nope ..not working

it maybe concern to the USB charger board, it is easy damage during serveral time insert.

you can check detail for that or get a replacement for that to try.

Jack.

I recently had the same problem where the OPT used to charge extremely slowly. One of the solution that worked for me :

1)Switch off the phone.

2)Press the power button and volume button simultaneously.

3)Now a screen will pop up.

4)Clear the cache memory.

5)Reboot the phone.

That's all. The charging improved a lot. Hopefully this will work for others as well.

got a problem with my OnePlus2 phone. could not power although there is a 87% of battery.. try every step i know.. hold down the power button 20second 5times nothing change. open the back cover unplug the battery connection wait for 20seconds plugin back. so far nothing change.. does any one how to fix this issue..

Have the issue. Tried all those manipulations with buttons holding, unplugged the battery, changed charging cable, changed battery, changed USB flex - this piece of crap is completely dead...

arevindh will be eternally grateful.