Repair guides and support information for EVGA tablets.

Battery will not charge

battery will not charge, the charger works fine

msehall, what model tablet? Have you checked the cable? did you check the connector? what have you checked?

dodgy baterry or baterry charging circuit....or loose connection

what device are yoyu using...?

since when it dosen't work...?

maybe some more info?

maybe replace battery and check whatever itr works?

My tablet is only one year old, I bought it at Wal-Mart, it was playing fine then it stated re charge, it was late at night so I just turned the tablet off, I tried to recharge it in the morning, by the afternoon I checked to see if was charged, it wasn't, I reconnected the tablet to the charger again, checked that night, again nothing, I used the charger for another tablet it worked fine

My tablet is an RCA 10 inch

My granddaughter got this for a Christmas gift fro st.john hostipal in Madison hgts Mich in 2015 and now it will not charge thank You

Most Helpful Answer

Tablet will not hold a charge

Tablet is not charging so it can't be played for long

tablet will not hold a charge for more than 2 minutes

I have two tablets bought at the same time and they stopped taking a charge on the same day 5-19- 2016

I buy a tablet Walmart October 11 2016 for my granddaughter for xmas I sent it to fort mac murry when they receive it and turn it on to charge it for 24 hours and the next day it wasn't charging i phone Walmart.ca and they couldn't do nothing with cause the warranty expired after 14 it was a Xmas gift never again will I buy anything from Walmart.ca

"My tablet is only one year old, I bought it at Wal-Mart, it was playing fine then it stated re charge, it was late at night so I just turned the tablet off, I tried to recharge it in the morning, by the afternoon I checked to see if was charged, it wasn't, I reconnected the tablet to the charger again, checked that night, again nothing, I used the charger for another tablet it worked fine "

okey now we'r talking

so first of all you can check the USB port on your tablet becouse you said "Wal-Mart" it makes me kinda suspicious (i don't think your tablet is a piece of $@$* but hey it's suspicious)

if you have some lens like 30x or 50x(or 10x and good eyesight ...mine is really bad (at 18y old.....)) or microscope or anything look at your USB port if there is some crap inside or anything suspicious try to take it out (with non-conductive thingy (don't use metal (or be extreamly carefull!)))

if it dosen't still work and there is nothing inside (or something that makes you think...)

what you can do is to open up your tablet and check the port again (if it wiggles or so....)

you can also check the baterry itself and try to reconnect it and check the cables....(i don't think there is an issue..)

also you can try to wiggle the USB lead in your tablet and it may start charge (just wiggle it arround and check whatever it makes diffrence

there could be some of the component's on the PCB blown or damaged (just check it few times )

i have heard that sometimes components blow and the line from charging circuit to battery is open (no connection) but that's on iphones...(could be on your tablet...)

have you tryed to google ?

if anything on the PCB is blown or damaged you will need to do Level 3 repair...

as i said check for damages and try to wiggle the cable arround

if you have warranty take it back to the store again, it's easy

also hit thanks if i helped

so last night me and my sister were on my rca tablet and i gell asleep and a little while later she got off of it and put on the charger that night. in the morning i went to play on it said it was on 1 % idk what happened i got it from walmart toooooo and i got it the day before and the next day it stops charging what do i do

My tablet not charging or coming on

battery will not charge

The tablet will not charge at all it was a gift from st. Johns hostipal in dceember2015 she has had it for about 5 or 6 wks .

Tablet will not charge. It come on it shows battery with x going through it. Do I needed new battery

My pad will not take a charge and I know it is not the charger. What do I do now. I got it at Christmas this past year. I know it is your cheap one but seems it should last longer than that.The # on the pad is8/n.v5ehfz2884lo

my charger works but where i plug the charger into the tablet, its broke in. RCA model is RCT6077W22

Tablet will not take charge

this is the 2 one ive bought and now this one wont charge

I have the same problem . My tablet is only about 24 months ago . All I could I have done to get it to work but all in vain. I d know what do with it . For months I couldn't use it .what shall I do ?

My r c a 7 inch tablet will not charge it usually charge but it won't charge now

mine wont come on, rca says to send it in, will take weeks to get back/new only 3 wks old, past return to store, and cant afford to ship & ins. its not acceptable, that i now am without the tab, the $, and at this point, patience. seems rca must be aware of the issue, and know the fix, some of us can and would just do ourselves if needed, and been much happier with the co. shame on rca

I was having an issue where even when plugging in my tablet using a cell phone charger it wouldnt take charge, but the blue LED would come on to indicate it was getting power. Turns out the issue is the charger I was using wasn't providing sufficient power. I looked on the tablet and saw it required a charger that provides 5 volts at between 1.5 and 2.0 amps; the charger I was using was only providing 5 volts and 1.2 amps. When I plugged in with a charger providing 1.6 amps it immediately displayed the battery charging icon on the screen and allowed me to power the tablet on like normal.

msehall will be eternally grateful.