This Firestrike Elite Blaster was released in 2013. In addition to its plunger activated firing setup, it features laser guided aim. The blaster originally came in blue, white, gray, and orange but a second color scheme features orange, white, and gray.

Darts fall out of gunbarrel

The dart is loaded in the gunbarrel, then the three pins at the bottom of the barrel pushes it 2-3 cm out again, thus the gun won't fire effectively.

Any good solutions? Thank you:-)

I have the same problem. I'm about to open it up and see what's what but im 16 and not an engineer...good luck to me though!

Most Helpful Answer

I fixed it! super easy! I have a firestrike and a sharpfire I think 3 darts is not enough so I grabbed some from my sharpfire. they worked for a while but then it stopped working. I was all sad be couse I thought it broke, when I looked closer at the darts I noticed 3 of them had a W and the others had a Y! aperently the elite darts have more groups! the w's are for the firestrike! I hope it helped, sorry if this didnt help.

have a good day!

Try opening up your firestrike and there should be a big white tube at the top beside it should be the air restrictor and it should have 3 pins and a spring behind it. Take out the spring and the 3 pins and your good.

and put the shell back on and everything

What is happening is that the darts are getting worn out and are not gripping the barrel enough, I would suggest picking up some cheap knock-off darts and testing it.

The same was happening to my big shock blaster and I found that squashing the darts for 4 seconds will solve this issue.

If it isn't working, try squish harder, I did it so the dart was basically flat.

EDIT:

PS: the darts will drop a bit more, so if you are using this in an actual war, make sure you aim up a bit more. NOTE: they won't drop too much, so don't worry.

It worked for me, but i dont think it will be a good idea if you have other guns you want to use your darts for.

This is a common problem with front loading pistols. You have to buy new darts because this happens with worn darts

I took a small section of Scotch tape and wrapped it around the rear end of the Elite darts to give them a bit of extra girth. That did the trick. You may wish to try other types of tape, but you get the idea.

michaelrefsing will be eternally grateful.